Consider the top 6 things we believe you need to look for in a tree service in the Abilene,TX area.
When you are looking for a tree removal service, we believe there are six important things to keep in mind when choosing a tree removal service.
1. Insurance. We believe it’s a biggy. It’s an important thing you’ll want to check is that the tree service you hire is insured. Professional tree services should carry liability insurance to cover any damage that can potentially be done to your property. They should also carry worker’s compensation insurance to cover any injuries that their employees may sustain while working on your property. It also protects you from being sued should any injuries occur.
2. Licensure. Check to make certain that the company’s local government permit is up to date and meets the requirements for tree services.
3. Referrals. Can they provide you with a list of referrals for their work? Talking to their past customers can help you know what type of work to expect. And see if they are a member of the local Better Business Bureau.
4. Estimate. When hiring a tree removal service in Abilene, TX make sure they will provide you will a detailed, written estimate of all charges. This will prevent you from incurring any surprise fees down the road. It’s always a smart idea to compare several companies when hiring someone to do work for you. Compare costs, services offered, equipment, and time estimate.
5. Equipment. Ask what type of equipment the company will be using. Do they have their own cranes for bigger jobs? Make sure they have all the necessary equipment to get your job done efficiently and with minimal damage to the rest of your property. Is their tree service just two guys with a pickup and a few chainsaws? Beware!
6. Google Reviews. According to a recent study by Moz.com, businesses with a high rating on Google reviews are five times more likely to be considered reputable by consumers.“82% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.”
We also advise you to check to make sure they meet safety requirements. Make certain all of the tree removal service employees have helmets, other protective gear, and the right equipment to keep themselves safe on the job site. Make sure they are following this requirement.